Yakima Taijutsu Martial Arts
COVID-19 Dojo Update
!!UPDATE for For the Foreseeable Future !!
After months of waiting for restrictions to lighten, we have unfortunately decided to close our location until further notice. We are saddened by this decision and wish this wasn't the case.
However we do still offer lessons virtually via Zoom
*Little Ninja Class (both levels) 7pm (Weds)
*Adult Classes (all levels) 7pm (Weds)
Pay online and we email you the Monthly Access Code.
Private Classes and in person training are set by phone appointment. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
If you are interested in being accepted to our in-person private group, fill out the form below to be contacted.
Enrollment New Student Request - Click Below
What We Do:
Yakima Taijutsu Martial Arts offers real world self-defense instruction that includes defense against:
* Grappling, throwing, choking, and joint locking
* Striking kicking, and punching
* Guns, Knives, Sticks, Clubs, and Chains
* Bullies, Multiple Attackers, Physical and Psychological assaults and manipulation
We offer modern applications and teachings of the ancient Japanese martial arts that have been passed down for centuries!
We also provide classical KoBudo (Samurai Battlefield Martial Arts) Weapons Training using weapons like:
*Kenjutsu (Japanese Sword)
*KusariFundo (Weighted Chain)
*Bojutsu (6 ft. Staff)
*Shuriken (stars/projectile weapons)
*Hanbojutsu (3 ft. Staff)
YTMA is one of the largest Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu schools in the World!
YTMA teaches you the "Art of Winning"!
* You will handle those difficult moments in your life with more confidence
* Learn how to take command
* Protect those that you love as well as yourself
* Feel empowered to succeed, without the fear of rejection or intimidation
* Become a real protector of the world... and much more!
"Awesome place to train, in an ancient martial art with many modern applications. If I knew about this place sooner, I would have joined much sooner." -Student
"We are very impressed with the instructor's knowledge and the way he interacts with students.
This is our other family! Thank you for offering this to the community, and thank you for welcoming us to your Dojo." - Student